Friday, September 4, 2009

love story parody

(Pre-text note: The title is in lowercase on purpose).

I used to have the perfect life.

My grades were always good, I respected my parents, I had great friends, I was a vegetarian, I did charity work, I helped the orphans.

That was up until the day I met him.

After that my perfect world came crumbling down. I fell deeper and deeper into a dark world of sexting and stare dates.... amongst other things.



This is my story, and what lead me to be the person I once was.

P.S. Please don't judge me, that was my past. I know what I did was wrong, and I regret every single thing I did. I hope all of you can learn from my mistakes.


Xoxo,
Glimpse of Hope (^_^)


Parody:
Pronunciation: \ˈper-ə-dē, ˈpa-rə-\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural par·o·dies


1 : A literary or musical work in which the style of an author or work is closely imitated for comic effect or in ridicule.
2 : A feeble or ridiculous imitation.


NOTE: This is NOT a real love story! This is a PARODY, a SPOOF! I am MAKING FUN of love stories and how ridiculous they can be. I thought naming it "Love story parody" would make that clear to people, but apparently not. So I posted the definition of parody, and still people didn't get it.

THIS IS A JOKE!

11 comments:

  1. Omg, please continue! You're such an amazing writer, you're so brave to do this. I admire you so much!

    I'm hooked! I love you! Can't wait for your next post! ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do share! You might not know this, but talking about yout past and your mistakes can be a great inspiration to your readers :)

    Keep 'em coming! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. M. Dotdotdot: Thank you, dear! I'm so happy that you admire me after reading an introduction of "my story"! that means a lot, really.

    N.-kk: I hope you're being sarcastic... if not then uh the title is love story PARODY! This is a spoof :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHAHA!
    Madame I am humbled.
    Please do continue.

    This has triggered my most profound interest
    =).

    Erm, I mean:

    OH-EM-GeeThis is amazing babe! I love how truthful you are! So courageous. :***
    CANT WAIT FOR MORE!

    p.s. I is very mad at you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great start :D
    Can't wait to read your upcoming posts.
    Loved it =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. M. Hmmm: Oh-em-gee thank you, "3omri"! Thank you for your kind words, it's really hard for me to dig into the past and the horrible mistakes I made...

    Why is you mad, yo? :O

    Sunset and Gossip Girl: If you guys are being sarcastic, then all is well! If you're serious, please read the last paragraph of the post :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAH! Im gonna go all umbay on you.

    WAYYYY UMPAAAAIH AMAAAAAAZING MASHALAH;*** CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! LOVE U!

    And yes, i caught on to your parody and sarcasm, some people surprisingly didn't. :o

    ReplyDelete
  8. This Is Guna Be Interesting..
    NEEEEXT!;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG please kamle!!! this looks really interesting.. you don't have to be ashamed! Its okay. You can talk to us :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great start, continue will you? :( :*

    ReplyDelete